Time & Location
13. Sept. 2024, 17:00 – 22. Sept. 2024, 10:00
OmUnityBali, Sudaji, Sawan, Buleleng, Bali 81171, Indonesien
About the Event
Would you like to combine the Akashic Records training with holidays on the beautiful island of the gods in Bali, where you can be pampered in a beautiful hotel, relax and spend an unforgettable, enriching, nourishing and healing time with a small group of like-minded participants? Then this retreat is just right for you!
AKASHIC RECORDS TRAINING:
In this retreat you will learn how to open and read in your own Akashic Records as well as for other people. The training includes all 4 levels of the Akashic Records. In addition to theory, there are many exercises on important topics that support your personal and spiritual development so that you will receive a lot of healing. Short meditations, rituals and physical exercises complete the seminar days holistically. If you attend the 4 seminar days in full, you will receive a certificate for the training at the end.
This Akashic Records training is aimed at all people who want to work on their spiritual and personal development and are looking for a divine tool that will inspire, heal and support them throughout their lives. If you work in the therapeutic field or work as a consultant/coach, the Akashic Records can also support you wonderfully in your work. The Akashic Records lovingly and powerfully transform the lives of those who use it and are invaluable.
- Learn what the Akashic Records are and what they can be used for
- Learn to open your own Akashic Records
- Learn the prayers from the Akashic Records
- Learn to receive messages with all your senses
- Learn to formulate questions correctly
- Learn the grace points
- Learn the guidelines for Akashic Records consultations
- Learn to open the Akashic Records of other people
- Learn to give counseling out of unconditional love
- Learn to dissolve your self-sabotage
- Learn to strengthen your connection to the Akashic Records
- Learn the causes of blockages and how to resolve them
- Learn to forgive yourself and other people
- Learn to dissolve dependencies and addictions
- Learn to release attachments and spiritual cords
- Learn to live self-love and self-worth
- Learn to connect with your higher self
- Learn to resolve your personal issues
Important: After the training you are not yet able to offer professional consultations, you first have to gain experience by practicing for yourself and with other people in your environment for a long time. If at some point after the training you feel the call to offer Akashic Records consultations professionally to support people in life and give them healing, then I recommend you to attend at least one advanced retreats. The Akashic Records training does not qualify you to teach the Akashic Records!
I only work in small groups to ensure the quality of the seminar and I attach great importance to personally supporting and accompanying all participants and promoting their individual abilities so that everyone can get the most out of the Akashic Records training. In my work as an Akashic Chronicle teacher, I always allow myself to be guided by the masters and teachers of the Akashic Records, and I also deal individually with topics that each group brings with it, because it is never a coincidence which participants meet in a seminar. We will also do meditations, rituals and physical exercises to round off the seminar holistically. It is a great pleasure for me to conduct these Akashic Records seminars for the highest good of all, to go deep and let a lot of healing flow.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Openness and willingness to work intensively on yourself and your issues and to experience healing.
- No drugs, alcohol, meat and fish may be consumed 24 hours before, during and after the seminar.
- You do not need to have attended any seminars in mediumship beforehand, all people have the ability to receive the information from the Akashic Records.
Location: 3 nights at Kebun Indah (Ubud), 6 nights at Omunity (Sudaji), Bali (Indonesia)
Terms of payment: within 10 days (bank transfer, TWINT, Postfinance) after final confirmation of the retreat through email
Registration deadline: latest by 11th June 2024
Number of participents: max. 14
Cancellation insurance: It is advisable to take out cancellation insurance before the retreat.
Bali is the island of the gods, it is full of beauty and mysticism and enchants all tourists who travel to this small island. It is very green, full of impressive rice terraces and inland volcanoes and is surrounded by sandy beaches. Spectacular temple complexes as far as the eye can see complete the whole thing. Bali has a lot to offer culturally, religion and tradition are very important and traditional crafts are still produced lovingly and with a lot of dedication. Despite mass tourism, which has increased significantly in recent decades, the people have still remained very friendly and accommodating. The food is a real treat for the palate, very varied and delicious, especially the large selection of juicy fresh fruits! The island has a lot to offer and it is worth spending some time on the island before or after the retreat for sightseeing and a beach holiday.
Bali is very famous for its handicrafts. There are tons of shops in Ubud where you can buy beautiful wood carvings, textiles, sarongs, jewelry and much more... so make sure you have some room in your suitcase! :-)
First we spend 3 nights in Ubud at Kebun Indah, which is reserved exclusively for our group. It was built in traditional Balinese style and has beautiful, spacious rooms surrounded by a tropical garden with pool. It is close to the Monkey Forest and the hotel offers a free shuttle to the center.
The Akashic Records seminar takes place at OMunity, which is located in the north of the island in the small and quiet village of Sudaji, which is far from mass tourism. The hotel is small and familiar and is reserved exclusively for our group. The seminar is held in the open and airy bamboo temple surrounded by greenery, so that we are always connected to nature. The rooms are simple but very pretty and charming, sustainably built and made mostly of bamboo with palm frond roofs. Some rooms have charming outdoor bathrooms and terraces. Emphasis is placed on healthy and freshly prepared vegan meals; Balinese cuisine is very tasty and varied. The hotel is surrounded by a tropical garden and a freshwater pool whose water comes from a spring. There are many chilled out places in the garden where you can relax, enjoy the sun and read. If you like doing yoga, yoga mats are available there. You can also pamper yourself with a Balinese massage at any time. Outside the village there are beautiful rice terraces where you can take wonderful walks.
All rooms are lovingly decorated in Balinese style and have a fan and mosquito net. In Ubud the rooms are very large and decorative, have their own spacious terraces and most rooms have aircon and a private bathroom. In Sudaji at the retreat hotel, the rooms are smaller and simpler. Most rooms have a private bathroom, in some rooms two rooms share a bathroom.
- Room requests will be taken into account whenever possible and after registrations have been received. In addition, the most beautiful and largest rooms with balconies and views will be given to the first participants, so it's worth registering early!
- It cannot be guaranteed that a double room will always fill up. If no other person registers for the double room, the participant will ultimately have to pay for a single room.
- If you would like to book additional nights before or after the retreat, you can let us know when registering.
During the retreat you will have enough free time to relax, swim in the pool, treat yourself to a massage, walk through the rice fields and explore the area. We will go on a few excursions together so that you can see the beauty of the island in all its different facets. I would also like to point out that the excursion program can be slightly adjusted depending on the weather and other unforeseen influences and events. These excursions are included in the price:
- Visit to the Royal Palace, market and Monkey Forest in Ubud
- Ramayana dance performance during dinner at the Lotus Garden in Ubud
- Visit to the Goa Gajah cave outside Ubud
- Transfer from Ubud to Sudaji with a visit to rice terraces, a temple and the baths of Pura Tirta Empul
- Trip to a magnificent waterfall (Sekempul or Gitgit) with a pool for swimming
HOW TO GET THERE:
Visas will now be issued upon entry again; your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after entry. There are direct flights to Denpasar, which are available from just CHF 700. Qatar Airlines is one of the cheapest airlines that flies to Bali via Doha. It is a very good and reliable airline that I can highly recommend. Other airlines also fly to Bali, but you usually have to change in Asia. From the airport you can take a taxi or shuttle to Ubud, it takes around 1.5-2 hours depending on traffic.
Early Bird discount until 31st March 2024: CHF 100.- dicount on below prices!
Double room with shared bathroom: CHF 1'990.-/person
Double room with private bathroom: CHF 2'090.-/person
Single room with shared bathroom: CHF 2'190.-
Single room with private bathroom: CHF 2'290.-
- Important: The above room categories refer to the retreat hotel OMunity in Sudaji. In Ubud the hotel has fewer rooms, so almost all participants have to share a room, but these are very large.
- The price includes: seminar costs, course materials, accommodation (9 nights), breakfast in Ubud, full board in Sudaji, afternoon tea, excursions, transfer from Ubud to Sudaji
- The price does NOT include: flight, transfer to the airport, lunch/dinner in Ubud, lunch on the transfer day from Ubud to Sudaji, drinks, massages, free activities, extras & tips
- Recurrent participants receive CHF 200.- discount.
- The fees for the deposit must always be borne by the participant. If you want to pay with the QR payment slip at the post office, the fee of CHF 4 will be added to the seminar costs.
- If you want to pay in euros, I recommend a transfer with WISE (www.wise.com) according to the current daily exchange rate, so that you don't have to pay as high fees as with a bank transfer. WISE is also reliable and very fast.
You can register bindingly until 11th June 2024 at the latest without paying. Please register as early as possible so that your room requests can be taken into account. The retreat will only take place with a minimum number of 10 participants. If there are enough participants, I will inform all registered participants about the event latest by 12th June 2024. Once the retreat has been finally confirmed, the full amount will be due within 10 days and you can now book your flight. If the retreat does not take place, e.g. If I am ill and the minimum number of participants is not reached, the retreat will be postponed to 2025. You don't take any financial risks by registering and only pay when the retreat takes place! :-)
CORONA UPDATE (as of 13.05.2023)
Since 9th June 2023, all previous Covid entry regulations have been completely lifted! Everyone can now finally enter again, without vaccination, certificate or quarantine. There are no longer any Covid measures or mask requirements. So the retreat in Bali can finally take place after a 4-year wait! :-)
Here you can learn more about the Akashic Records (German only).
Here you can learn more about the Akashic Records training (German only).
Here you can learn more about the retreat and view pictures and videos about the retreat.
Come to this unique Akashic Records Retreat in Bali, it will beautifully transform your life and support, heal and inspire you for a lifetime! I look forward to meeting you! :-)